Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Look what I made!

So I saw on Pinterest a missionary workout book and I thought "awesome I need that!" because I don't like having to make workouts, I just like doing them. Here's the original link but I didn't follow it exactly. Basically you just print off a bunch of Pinterest workouts and paste them into a cute journal (now you'll actually be motivated to DO those workouts [at least, if you're like me and just Pin them without doing them hehehehe]). 

The link has PDF files for workouts and even an index for them (all ready to print off!), buuuuuut I skipped the index part #lazy.







BUT

I did personalize mine a little more and turned it into my "Survival Guide." Not only does it have workouts, but I wrote down all of my mom's recipes for anything I might possibly want to make on my mission! Here's how it turned out.
Yeah... it was originally just a plain purple notebook but I thought that was boring so I covered it with some cute scrapbook paper I found. #classy













AND!!!

I printed off these cute missionary picture-a-day cards that I found here (from the same blog!) and added them in. These will help me capture all of the fun moments (and some not-so-fun ones) without taking INFINITY pictures everyday. Because I'm not super big on photos. But you know who is? MY MOM. And you know what that means... she'll want pictures every week! (If you give a mom a missionary... she'll want some pictures to go with it!)

Anyway... I think it turned out awesome, and there's plenty of room to add more workouts, recipes, or whatever else I can think of that I might need written down to survive my mission!

-hermana feigel

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! These are all great ideas!! I clicked on the link, but it said the blog was invite only? Do you have another way of sharing the links or the pictures? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete